Once you receive your PAMM credentials, you will be able to login into your Investor portal and view the available PAMM Manager profiles
The link to this page will be provided on the welcome email.
Through our PAMM platform, you can visit the PAMM ‘Rating Page’ in order to see the preferred Manager you would like to invest in.
Our PAMM program comes with a "Ratings” module - a tool to track Money Managers’ trading performance according to different statistical parameters. The accounts are sorted as a list by their rating which is assigned to PAMM managers based on their: return on capital gains, losses, Sharpe ratios (risk-adjusted return) etc.
Note that only public PAMM Manager profiles are displayed using the Rating module.
Once you have chosen the PAMM Manager/s you wish to invest with, you simply need to click the ‘Invest’ tab at the bottom of your screen.
Once the Invest tab has been selected, a new window will open. This will provide you with the main details about the PAMM Manager, including their Offer details.
The ‘Offer’ will display the trading conditions and applicable fees and charges to join the specific PAMM pool, giving you another opportunity to decide if you want to invest with this Manager.
If you decided to invest with that PAMM account, then you(the Investor)will enter your “slave” login details in the Username and Password, and complete your desired investment amount.
Tick the ‘agree to terms of PAMM service’ box and then select ‘Invest’.
When you log into the Portal, you will be able to see the Manager that you have connected to, as well as all the other Managers that have registered with Orbex. The Portal will also show the performances of all PAMMs. If you wish to invest with another Manager at the same time, you are free to do so.
By clicking on Manager’s profile, more details will become available: These include the option to Deposit and Withdraw and to see how their investment is progressing. Other tabs include the option to check any other PAMM Offers that the Manager has and the open and closed positions (trades) on their trading account.
- Current trading interval proﬁt - the amount of money based on which the PAMM Manager’s performance fee is to be calculated for the current trading interval.
- Open trades proﬁt - the investor’s share in the aggregated ﬂoating PnL of the PAMM Manager’s open positions(for the current trading interval). This may also include closed proﬁt from partially closed positions.
- Closed trades proﬁt - the investor’s share in aggregated realized PnL of the PAMM Manager’s closed positions (for the current trading interval). This does not include closed proﬁt from partially closed positions
- Net deposit - investment’s total amount of deposits + withdrawals. This equals 0, if the sum is <0.
- Net proﬁt - investment’s total proﬁt for its lifetime after fee deduction.
- Balance - investment’s resulting balance.
- Funds -equals Balance, if ﬂoating PnL is not distributed; equals equity(Balance+ ﬂoating),if ﬂoating PnL is distributed. Credits not included.