The MyOrbex area has numerous uses and consists of many different features.
To ensure you fully understand its interface, please review the guide below:
This is the main page of your MyOrbex area.
Whether you are requesting a withdrawal, making a deposit, transferring funds between your trading accounts, creating new Demo and Real accounts, adding your banking information, or changing passwords, you will find everything you need here. It is all in one place.
Registration Status Indicator:
The below indicator, placed in the upper center of your MyOrbex area main page, allows you to see your registration's current status:
- Step 1: You must select one of the account types offered. To see the account types currently available, please click here.
- Step 2: You must complete and submit the KYC form.
- Step 3: You must upload the required documents to get granted a trading account. To ensure that you upload what's needed correctly, please visit our "How to verify your profile."
- Step 4: When you reach this step, the only thing that prevents you from trading is to make your first deposit. To do so, please click on the Deposit button, located within the Funds section, in your MyOrbex sidebar menu.
- Step 5: Assuming you have successfully registered an account, installed our trading terminal, and deposited funds, the only remaining thing for you to do is to start trading now!
Quick Access Menu:
The below menu, located on the upper side of your MyOrbex main page, allows you to access the Transfer Funds, Deposit Funds quickly, and Withdraw Funds sections, as well as to request a new Real Trading Account:
Only visible after completing Step 2 of your registration, the Wallet Account is simply an account you can use to store funds, make deposits, withdrawals, and internal transfers to and from your trading accounts.
Storing your funds inside your Wallet Account also prevents the risk of losing all your funds since your funds remain safe and away from any market risks:
Opening a Wallet account is a simple thing to do. Just select the currency you wish to have it into:
Once the Orbex Wallet is created, your main page will look like this:
A dedicated Wallet area will also be available in the sidebar menu for better management:
Please visit our "How to deposit for the first time" article to learn more about our Wallet Accounts.
Trading Central Section:
Located in the center of your main page, Trading Central allows you to access their analysis port. Then you can download the indicator's installation file and user guide. You can also access Trading Central's Daily Technical Levels archive:
Orbex Research Section;
Located in the lower part of your main page, Orbex Research grants you access to our Daily and Weekly Reports, Daily Elliott Waves, and all our upcoming webinars:
Located in the lower part of your main page, the News section redirects you to our blog's news feed:
Orbex Web TV Section:
Located in the lower part of your main page, the Web TV section redirects you to our YouTube channel:
Economic Calendar Section:
Located in the lower part of your main page, the Economic Calendar section allows you to review all the past and upcoming trading news events: