The MyOrbex area has numerous uses and consists of many different features.
To ensure you fully understand its interface, please review the guide below:
This is the main page of your MyOrbex area
Whether you are requesting a withdrawal, making a deposit, transferring funds between your trading accounts, creating new Demo and Real accounts, adding your banking information, or changing passwords, you will find everything you need here. all in one place.
Registration Status Indicator:
The below nav bar, placed in the upper center of your MyOrbex area main page, allows you to see your registration's current status:
- Step 1: You must select one of the account types offered. To see the account types currently available, please click here.
- Step 2: You must complete and submit the KYC form.
- Step 3: You must upload the required documents to be granted a trading account. To ensure that you upload what's needed correctly, please visit our "How to verify your profile."
- Step 4: When you reach this step, in order to start trading, you need to make your first deposit. To do so, please click on the Deposit button, located within the Funds section, in your MyOrbex sidebar menu.
- Step 5: Assuming you have successfully registered an account, installed our trading terminal by logging in your desktop or mobile platform!
Quick Access Menu:
The below menu, located on the upper side of your MyOrbex main page, allows you to access the Transfer Funds, Deposit Funds quickly, and Withdraw Funds sections, as well as to request a new Real Trading Account:
Only visible after completing Step 2 of your registration, the Wallet Account is simply an account you can use to store funds, make deposits, withdrawals, and internal transfers to and from your trading accounts.
Storing your funds inside your Wallet Account also enables you to store your funds separately from those of your trading accounts, which will be used as trading margin.
Opening a Wallet account is very easy. Just select the default currency you’d like to open your wallet into:
Once the Orbex Wallet is created, your main page will look like this:
A dedicated Wallet area is also be available in the sidebar menu for easy access:
Please visit our "How to deposit for the first time" Q&A to learn more about our Wallet Accounts.
Trading Central Section:
Located in the center of your main page, Trading Central allows you to access a professional suite of market scanning and analytical tools. You will also find the Trading Central MT4 plugin, which enables you to use trend lines and forming trends analysis directly on your MT4 platform. Simply download the plugin and use the installation guide to help you integrate and navigate Trading Central on your MT4.
Economic Insight Section:
Located in the lower part of your main page, the Economic Insight section allows you to review all the past and upcoming trading news events:
Located in the lower part of your main page, the News section redirects you to our Research & Analysis blog's news feed:
Orbex Web TV Section:
Located in the lower part of your main page, the Web TV section redirects you to our YouTube channel: