The "Help" menu is auxiliary.
Execution of this menu commands does not influence the terminal operation in any way. One can do the following from this menu:
- Help Topics — open the in-built help files containing this present "User guide". All settings and functions of the Client Terminal are described in it.
F1 button performs the same action.
- Online Search — go to searching on MQL5.community.
- Video Guides — links to educational videos about Signals, Hosting and Market on YouTube.
- Links to MQL5.community sections — using the menu you can quickly go to the main sections of mql5.com: "Documentation", "Articles", "Code Base", "Jobs", "Forum", "Market" and "Signals".
- iPhone - AppStore — a link to download the mobile terminal for the iOS powered devices.
- Android - Google Play — a link to download the mobile terminal for the Android powered devices.
- About... — open the "About..." window where one can find information about the company, its contact details, and the terminal version, as well.