The Deposit Form includes the company’s bank information, according to which wire transfers will be made. The Client’s Trading account balance will be adjusted accordingly once we receive the funds.
Clients must ensure that the beneficiary of the transfer is The Company.
Clients should include the following information as a reference in the transfer:
- Client’s full name.
- Client’s trading account number (Login).
- Bank transfers usually take between 2 and 5 business days to hit the company’s account.
- Withdrawals will only be credited by wire transfer to the client’s personal bank account that was submitted in the Customer Trading Agreement or submitted through the new account registration form on the Orbex Corporate website.
Clients deposit and withdrawal transactions by wire transfer are subject to the following fees:
- The company: NONE
- Banks: YES
Bank fees vary from one transaction to another as each transaction is considered a different case. These variations are due to the following reasons:
- Fees set by the remitter bank and the receiving bank vary from one bank to another.
- The amount of the transaction.
- The type of currency of the transaction.
- If there is a need for an intermediate bank the cost will rise.
- Any investigation costs for the transaction performed by the bank due to the inaccuracy of the banking information provided by the client will be charged to the client’s account.
- Any other fees that might be charged to the client’s transaction by the banks.
The Company does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. If any fees are applied, they are charged by the payment gateway vendor, bank, or credit card company. The Company does not cover these charges. These charges are covered by the end sender/receiver of the funds. In the event that the Company is charged during a funding transaction by any third party, the Company reserves the right to pass the relevant cost back to the Client.