The following orders may be given by the client:
- OPEN to open a new position;
- CLOSE to close an open position;
- PARTIAL CLOSE – to close a part of an open position at the current market price and keep the remaining lots (part) floating.
- Modify – to add, remove, edit orders for Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop.
- CLOSE BY, in case hedging is allowed.
- Multiple close to close-hedged positions on a specific instrument
- Market orders: orders sent from the client terminal either by the client himself or a plug-in hooked to the client terminal (Expert Advisor), to buy or to sell an instrument at the current market price displayed on the market watch.
- Pending orders: this kind of order can be set in the same way used for market orders; but at prices predicted by the trader and may be achieved in the future, like limit, stop, and entry orders.
- All pending orders are guaranteed according to the fair market value.
- All pending orders are good till cancelled (GTC), unless the client places an expiry time and date on entry orders, or in the event that the financial instrument expires.
- All pending orders must be placed with respect to the rules appearing in the contract specifications for each instrument.
- Once pending orders are in the process, the system will reject any cancellation or modification attempted during that time.
- Pending order conditions may vary during hectic market conditions.
- If the market opens with a break off after a weekend or holidays, upon release of important economic and political news, or in the case of force majeure events; orders (sell stop, buy stop, stop loss) are fulfilled at the first available prices in the market.
- Even though such situations are not frequent, please be cautious when leaving pending orders for weekends and holidays.
- Placing stop orders prior to the release of financial news is not permitted, such orders may be rejected, deleted or filled at the best available market prices at that time.